If you are selling a membership for physical good you will want to track shipments to subscribers. Charge Rabbit makes this easy.
There are two different ways to track shipments using Charge Rabbit. You can either Track one shipment for each payment or Create shipments for all subscribers at any point in time
Track one shipment for each payment
Charge Rabbit allows you to track one shipment per payment.
In order to setup per invoice order tracking all you need to do is select Requires shipping address and Record a shipment for each payment in your Shopify Admin when Setting up a Subscription Program.
Create shipments for all subscribers at any point in time
If you have a membership in which we wish to send goods to subscribers on a weekly Basis and have several people subscribed to your membership. When you want to make a shipment(eg. Every Thursday) you would do the following
- Select the Membership product for which we want to make the shipment from our Charge Rabbit Subscription admin
- Select the Variant we wish to make a shipment for
- Click the Add Shipment Button from the top right
- Enter the name of the Shipment Eg. May 5th Coffee Shipment
- Click Button Create Shipment
This will add an unfulfilled order record to your shopify admin for each active subscriber for a product called May 5th Coffee Shipment